Why Should You Become A Member?
Membership in the Park City Area Restaurant Association provides a wealth of resources to promote your business. From advertising assistance and promotion on social networking sites to media exposure, targeted marketing and special event participation, the benefits of becoming a member are invaluable.
A One-Year Membership (July – June) Includes:
Membership to the Utah Restaurant Association and the National Restaurant Association.
- Targeted advertising to the residents of the Wasatch Front and other surrounding areas.
- Inclusion and website link-backs in the PCARA social network posts.
- An updatable, interactive website with a personalized restaurant listing and includes, photos, menus and restaurant information, including website reporting so members can track how many people are visiting their specific page.
- Featured restaurant time on PCARA homepage.
- Targeted email campaigns to over 10,000 hungry visitors.
- Collaboration with Park City officials and businesses as well as Ski Utah and the Utah Office of Tourism
- Support of Park City Area Restaurants and events advertising through Summit County Restaurant Tax Grant ($315,000 most recently).
- Exclusive participation in Savor the Summit.
- Exclusive participation to PCARA in the Cocktail contest.
- Exclusive participation to PCARA in the Dine About.
- Opportunity for consideration in James Beard event. James Beard RFP
Download the restaurant membership form
Download the Associate membership form