Celebrate Labor Day Your Way at These Park City Restaurants
Parkties are known for their independent spirit and their love for a good time! That’s why one of our favorite holidays is Labor Day, aka Miners’ Day, where we pay homage to our mining heritage. Our town promises a wealth of activities!
Labor Day Itinerary
Looking for an action-packed day? Check out our most loved Labor Day events:
- Pancake Breakfast: Feast on fluffy pancakes and bacon at City Park.
- Park City Miners’ Day 5K: Dog-friendly 5K fun run through downtown Park City.
- Running of the Balls: Hundreds of numbered golf balls are released at the top of Main Street and race down the hill.
- Miners’ Day Parade: Lively parade through the heart of Park City, boasting miner-themed floats, costumes, and more!
- Mucking and Drilling Demonstrations: Experience the everyday life of old-time miners.
- Park Silly Sunday Market: Downtown open-air market featuring local artists, food from some of our finest establishments, and live music.
Park City Restaurants Open on Labor Day 2021
From casual takeout restaurants in Park City to personal chef services to classic American steak dinners and four-star cuisine, our town has the perfect meal waiting for you and your family.
3 Restaurant Hot Spots to Enjoy During Labor Day Festivities
Searching for killer restaurants in the heart of Labor Day action? These establishments are the perfect accompaniment to a good time!
- Alpine Pie Bar: Did someone say craft cocktails and pie? Because Alpine Pie Bar has you covered! Sip on artisan spirits from Alpine Distilling while noshing on homemade, seasonal pies. If that’s not enough, you can also schedule a private event and create your own botanical gin!
- No Name Saloon: It doesn’t get more Park City than No Name Saloon. The 21+ only joint offers a rooftop deck with views of downtown and the mountain. Its interior is full of Western-kitsch, like retro motorcycles suspended from the ceiling, signs from long-gone business, and lots of old photographs. They are also renowned for their buffalo burgers, so definitely order one while you are there.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House at Hotel Park City: If all the activities have you hankering for an expertly cooked steak, Ruth’s Chris, located in the gorgeous Hotel Park City for you. Dine on prime steaks and take in views from the Wasatch Mountains.
3 Food Experiences To Help You Relax at Home
While Park City has some awesome activities on Labor Day weekend, sometimes we just want a little rest. And what better way to enjoy a staycation than food from some of our top restaurants and caterers?
- Rebekah’s Kitchen: One of Park City’s most loved caterers, Rebekah’s kitchen offers scrumptious weekly meals that you can get delivered right to your door. All you have to do is reheat and you are good to go! For a really luxurious experience, book a personal chef to make your meal while you enjoy downtime at home.
- Old Town Cellars: Create an at-home happy hour with vino from Old Town Cellars. Stop by their tasting room, sample everything from complex reds, crisp whites, and fruity rosés. Then bring home your favorites!
- Deer Valley Bakery: To achieve maximum relaxation, chocolate is in order! So is apple pie, moist cake, and other sweet treats from one of our favorite bakeries, Deer Valley Bakery!
3 Mountain Restaurants With Views
Labor Day doesn’t just take place downtown. Spend the day sipping cocktails on an alpine patio, rock out with heavy-hitting musicians at the Deer Valley Concert Series, and revel in the landscape.
- RIME at the St. Regis Deer Valley: Modern chic ambiance, forest backdrops, and contemporary cuisine are abundant at RIME. Chef Harris, creates culinary masterpieces based around the seasons, so the menu rotates and features only the best bounty Utah and the surrounding areas have to offer.
- Troll Hallen Lounge at Stein Eriksen Lodge: Do yourself a favor this Labor Day and experience Troll Hallen Lounge. Imagine an elegant lodge ambiance with moody wood decor and charming fireplaces. Stop by for killer cocktails and bask in the view. Don’t forget to check out their sister restaurant, Glitretind, which serves up exceptional brunch, lunch, and dinner!
- Escala Provisions Company Restaurant & Bar: Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Escala Provisions allows you to dine in the canyon any time of day. Start your day with a laid-back brunch, or relish in refined comfort food for dinner.
Discover Labor Day Top Restaurants in Park City
Looking for more Labor Day eats and events? Visit our website and search by cuisine type and events to learn more!
Please note, although Summit County's mask mandate has been lifted, masks may still be required at Park City area restaurants beyond this date until further notice. We kindly ask that diners respect and comply with these requirements.