Wake Up to a Delicious Breakfast in Park City
When it comes to brunch and breakfast, our local restaurants serve up everything from hotcakes to high-end burgers. While delectable meals can be found in all parts of town, our charming, historic downtown boasts some of the best breakfast restaurants in Park City. Plus, with curbside pickup options, you don’t even have to get out of your pajamas to enjoy an expertly prepared meal. If you are looking for top breakfast picks, approved by Parkites themselves, we’ve got you covered!
Where to Eat Breakfast in Park City on Historic Main Street
With so many fantastic brunch options in our quaint town, it’s hard to narrow down the cream of the crop. So, we’ve compiled three essential Main Street breakfast picks that not only dish up delectable cuisine but also offer something uniquely Park City. Whether you choose to dine in safely, or grab food to-go, put these establishments at the top of your must-visit list!
The Eating Establishment
317 Main St., (435) 649-8284
Want to know where the locals go to satisfy their brunch cravings? Look no further than The Eating Establishment. Open at 8:00 am every day, this beloved diner promises everyone’s breakfast favorites, from omelets to biscuits and gravy to huevos rancheros. Not an early bird? No problem! The Eating Establishment serves brunch all day long so that you can get your breakfast fix any time.
- What to Order: If you find yourself hankering for a heaping breakfast plate, order their loaded baked potato omelet ($14). This epic omelet comes with three fluffy eggs folded over bacon, cheddar, and fried potatoes finished with sour cream and scallions, and served with toast. For lighter fare, order the Avocado toast ($13) with a side of cold-smoked salmon ($6) or their take on Shakshuka ($14).
- Why We Love this Place: This Main St. joint has been a Park City institution since 1972. While the restaurant changed hands in 2017, the new owners made sure to preserve what Parkites loved most about the place: solid comfort food and relaxing vibes.
- How to Enjoy: The Eating Establishment offers eat-in and takeout options and also accepts dinner reservations.
The Bridge Cafe & Grill
825 Main St., (435) 658-5451
The Bridge Cafe and Grill has it all, including ski-in/ski-out access, mountain views, prime outdoor seating, and classic brunch with a Brazilian twist. Located next to the Town Lift, Bridge Cafe and Grill allows you to take advantage of both Main St. and the mountain.
- What to Order: While everything on their menu is worth trying, you can’t go wrong with their insanely good Cristo Redentor ($12). This French toast sandwich, filled with gooey cheese and thick ham, hits all the right notes. It’s sweet, savory, and salty. A perfect and decadent way to start your day. You also have to experience their most iconic signature dish, Coxinhas ($11). These perfectly fried croquettes are stuffed with house chicken salad. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever tried before. Order some for the whole table!
- What Makes This Place Special: In addition to their inventive menu, The Bridge Cafe and Grill is one of Park City’s top après-ski destinations.
- How to Enjoy: Dine-in or easily order online for takeout.
The Spur Bar & Grill
352 Main Street, (435) 615-1618
This pick might not be a traditional breakfast joint, but you’re going to love this fabulous fare for brunch. The Spur Bar and Grill is so famous for their burgers that Parkites flock here for a late weekend brunch of killer whiskey cocktails and gourmet hamburgers. With a Western saloon vibe and upstairs deck, why wouldn’t you want to start your day here?
- What to Order: If you’ve never been to Spur Bar and Grill before, their signature Spur Burger ($15) is a must-order. Imagine a perfectly grilled Wagyu beef patty, topped with creamy, American cheese and crispy bacon. It sounds simple, but this burger is a life changer! Definitely go for their sweet potato waffle fries as an accompaniment. While you’re there, grab their version of Irish coffee, made with their own house whiskey ($12)
- Why this Place Rocks: This is one of the most comfortable atmospheres to dine in. With a fab wine selection, myriad beers on tap, signature cocktails made from local spirits, and amazing bar food (try their famous wings!), it’s the perfect place for settling in for a relaxing mid-morning treat. Don’t forget to check out their sister restaurant, 350 Main.
- How to Enjoy: The Spur’s menu is available for dine-in or takeout. Call (435) 615-1618 to place your to-go order.
Discover More Breakfast Restaurants in Park City
The brunch food scene in Park City is epic! From classic diners to upscale eateries, everyone is sure to find a wealth of breakfast establishments all over the city. Browse our website for more restaurants offering morning meals.