Press & Media
Park City Restaurants
Park City’s many award-winning restaurants are among the finest in the Intermountain West, reflecting many different culinary styles and influences. The Park City Area Restaurant (PCARA) is a non-profit organization comprised of over 50 Park City area restaurants created to promote the uniqueness of restaurants in this majestic area of Utah. The PCARA enjoys touting cuisine with originality served up in a resort-town atmosphere that will take guests away from the mundane. PCARA believes that if someone wants great food, a carefree atmosphere and a quick escape from the ordinary, a visit to Park City for breakfast, lunch or dinner is the right choice.
Below you will find a list of our most recent press releases along with an overview of our association, awards, events produced by the association and our current list of members. We encourage you to get to know Historic Park City and explore the many possibilities and adventures that exist within this dynamic, high-altitude community.
- LOVE IS IN THE AIR AT PARK CITY RESTAURANTS
- PARK CITY RESTAURANTS GO LONG FOR THE SUPER BOWL
- CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR’S WITH PARK CITY
- PARK CITY AREA RESTAURANTS STYING OPEN THROUGH FALL
- PARK CITY “DINE ABOUT” BACK FOR FIFTH STRAIGHT YEAR
- RIVERHORSE ON MAIN HOSTS JAMES BEARD ‘CELEBRITY CHEF TOUR’
- DEER VALLEY RESORT’S ROYAL STREET CAFÉ CROWNED WINNER OF PARK CITY’S SUMMER COCKTAIL CONTEST
- SAVOR THE SUMMIT ANNOUNCES LIVE MUSIC LINEUP
- Park City Area Restaurant Association: An Overview
- Park City Area Restaurant Association: Member Restaurants
- Park City Area Restaurant Association: Events
- Park City Area Restaurant Association: Awards
For press inquiries, please contact: Christa Graff with Graff Public Relations, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 435.640.7921.