Summer Calendar of Events
- Saturday June 25 - 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- Saturday July 30 - 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- Saturday August 27 - 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- Saturday September 10 - 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- Saturday September 24 - 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Come and enjoy our open-air market, along with several of our community friends and
partners. This market will offer fresh, handmade artisanal pastas, several San Marzano
tomato sauces, pesto sauces, Italian herb infused sea salts,
15-month barrel aged
vinegars, dressings & jams. Other vendors will feature unique jewelry, authentic Mexican
salsas, imported fresh Mexican Veracruz coffee and handmade Mexican apparel, assorted
breads and desserts, and the best authentic German pretzels. Enjoy fresh brewed coffee.
iced coffee and Mexican hot chocolate while you shop!
Summer Special Guest Dining Series
Reserve your seat at one or all of our 3 special dinners under the tent. Each event will
consist of a 6-course *wine paired (*optional) dinner, $175 inclusive. Reception starts
at 6.30 PM, with dinner beginning promptly at 7.00 PM. Save the dates:
- Friday July 15 with special guest and Winemaker, Wynne Peterson-Nedry of
R/Ribbon Ridge Winery, Chehalem Mountains, Willamette Valley, Oregon.
- Friday August 19 with special guest and Winemaker, Mac Watson from
MaCauley Winery, Napa Valley, California.
- Friday September 16 with Chefs Gregory Neville & Julie Paine and our Allora
Willamette Valley wines, including Burgundian styled 2019 Colin Chardonnay.
a vertical of our Torchio Pinot Noir 2017, 2018 & 2019, our single barrel 2019
Rotella Pinot Noir, plus our new, stunning 2021 single vineyard Pinot Gris.
Italian Dinner Series
For groups of 8 -12, Pre-set regional 6-course Italian menus. Gather friends and enjoy
beautiful handcrafted Italian fare. Your group can allow us to pair the wine or bring your
own. $175 with Allora wine pairing, $135 cuisine only. Save the dates:
- Friday July 22 - "An evening in the Langhe", showcasing Agnolotti del Plin,
Tajarin, Vitello Tonnato, and other traditional Piemontes fare.
- Friday August 5 - "An evening in the Veneto"
featuring the exquisite cuisine
surrounding Venice and it's Lagoons, like Risotto all'Onda and Bigoli al'Anatra.
- Friday September 9 - "An evening in Tuscany".
highlighting authentic dishes
from Tuscany's hill towns, such as Wild Boar Ragout and Bistecca Fiorentina.
For questions or to reserve your seat, email: Julie.Allora@gmail.com.
We pride ourselves in providing personalized menus and events based on our client’s individual needs and preferences. We work with you to design and execute a memorable experience for you and your guests.
- Catering Services
- Private Chef Services